Insure your family’s financial future.
- We offer life insurance from 40+ A-rated carriers to find the best coverage for your unique needs.
- 50% of Americans don’t have a life insurance policy even though their family’s financial needs are greater than their savings.
- There are many kinds of life insurance. We’ll help you find the right fit.
- TERM LIFE: Affordable coverage for a specific period of time. Does not have cash value.
- INDEXED UNIVERSAL LIFE: Coverage for your entire life span with cash value/growth potential that mirrors a market index.
- GUARANTEED UNIVERSAL LIFE: Lifetime coverage without a cash accumulation component. Sometimes referred to as “Permanent Term Life”.
- WHOLE LIFE: Lifetime coverage with a cash accumulation component.
- FINAL EXPENSE: Affordable coverage with typically lower payouts that are designed to cover death expenses such as funeral, outstanding medical bills, etc.
If your responsibilities exceed your monthly paycheck, you need life insurance.
You work hard for your family. Their dreams are your dreams. Whether saving for your child’s education, paying your mortgage, or just making sure they have enough for a rainy day, your family depends on you.
Allen Money Insurance Services can help you assess your needs, analyze your financial goals, and design a life insurance policy that protects your family’s financial future.
Contact us for quotes OR complete this form and we’ll get in touch right away.
Handy calculators to make the most of your research.
Home Budget Analysis – Analyze your budget to see where your money goes and how you can improve.
Life Expectancy Calculator – How much you need for retirement depends on your life expectancy. Estimate it based on your health and other lifestyle factors.
Comprehensive Life Insurance Needs – A more detailed view using your net worth, budgeting, and college savings.
Disability Insurance – Discover how much disability insurance you may need to cover your expenses if you are out of work due to illness or injury.